Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ubie Dropout Dj Set - Are You Sleeping










First of all I want to apologize for the lack of playlist but this set is three years old and I can't seem to find any record of this. I had this set comfortably resting on my Soundcloud profile but had to make some room for more of my original material. In this set I bring out all the bells and whistles that were at my disposable mixing in what was at the time my favorite genres of electronic music. In this sound journey you will find an evolving forward moving flow of waves that connect Electro house, break beat, minimal and progressive house all under one roof of living loud dance craziness. One of the most exciting things about dusting off an old DJ set is listening to what was being focused on during a whole different time in life. So for me in listening to these sounds is a wild historical flashback which I can only hope has the ability in creating new even crazier memories for all the new listeners these tracks are opening up to. Thank You again for participating and please take a moment to leave a comment and If you want to receive email alerts to be notified of this Blog's posts please do so on the bottom of the home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email