Sunday, February 9, 2014

Electronic Beat Happening Psychedelic Video








Fox And The Hound:

This is a music Video I filmed in Austin Texas right after releasing my second CD called "The after Effect." The track itself is a nice mixture of genres starting with a beautiful ambient intro that eventually breaks into an electronic rock groove that simply feels in motion. This creation fuses the organic jazzy soulful inspirations with break beat taking both your eyes and ears on a lively journey. This is a fun video mix of spliced together scenes that includes shots of Texas, Vermont, Pennsylvania and Connecticut . Like a wave the music created here works its way through melodic ambient textures towards hard hitting explosive grooves. This is what you would call a driving video and song and I did what I could to capture this both in the natural sense as well as with the use of fun special effects. So sit back and enjoy some good music and a captivating visual artistry filled with landscapes, city streets and psychedelic visual effects. If you enjoy hearing my sounds and watching my videos please feel free to leave a comment and if you want to be notified about any future posts you may leave your email in the form at the bottom of the page. You can also follow me on Soundcloud and I will reciprocate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email