Saturday, February 1, 2014

7 tracks in two months



I had a goal to do a new track and a new video every week for four weeks and I was able to meet my own demands but since I was still inspired I continued to keep creating.  I am currently working on my 8th track in 2 months which started out as a remix of an older track of mine called "Fox and The Hound".  Since This track developed into its own baby I decided to can the remix idea and create a whole new track instead.  All of these tracks along with many other unreleased tracks of mine can be found on my soundcloud profile https://soundcloud.com/ubiedropout .  I have been trying to continue to be as consistent as possible with all my art forms which is extremely difficult since I love creating so many different things.  After working as hard as I have creating music in the last two months I have noticed a  big change in how I view music in general.  Although I will always want as many people as possible to have the chance to hear my music and to communicate with through the unfolding of this never ending process, I have found that right now creating music is something I have to do I am a total addict.  So please come visit me at my profile on soundcloud and let me know what you think and if you have a track you want me to check out please let me know.

https://soundcloud.com/ubiedropout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email