Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ubie Dropout has a New Psychedelic Electronic Music Video

My new Psychedelic Electronic music video has gone live and you can either find it here on this blog or on Youtube.  This was a lot of fun to make since I finally was able to bring together my loves of drawing and music into a video format.  Not that I haven't done this in the past but this video is my first step towards my real dream of creating animations with the music I produce and this is exciting stuff.  The original score of this video was set on "Magic Waves" as the only track but in the end I decided to go with two tracks, adding another one of my productions called "What's To Be Fixed" to the mix.  This adding of the second track brought together a good fusion of sound to the visual experience that I believe you will be delighted by.  I hope you have some time to view my new creation and to make it easier for you i have included my new video within this post and it can also be found on the video page of my blog.     Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email